You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
KEYSIGHT TECHNOLOGIES N8482A
THERMOCOUPLE POWER SENSOR, POWER METER
The actual product may differ from image shown
- KEYSIGHT TECHNOLOGIES KEYSIGHT TECHNOLOGIES
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Newark Part No.:
Maximum Part Numbers added.
Delete older entries to add more.
- Technical Datasheet:
- N8482A Datasheet
Product Range Selector (N8480 Series)See all from this product range
Technical Documents (3)
- EEPROM to store cal factors eliminates manual entry
- Wide frequency range from 100KHz to 6GHz
- Wide dynamic range from -35dBm to +20dBm
- Best-in-class power linearity of less than 1%
- Excellent SWR of mismatch uncertainty & highly accurate power repeatability
- Accurate calibration and traceability to US national institute of standards and technology
- SCPI codes compatible with 8480 series (option CFT)
Standard power sensor, Certificate of calibration.
7 In stock Need more?
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Extra stock is available upon order to the Supplier Lead Time which is approximately 4/29/24
Same day shippingMore stock available week commencing 4/29/24
Order before 6pm EST standard shipping
Monday to Friday excluding National Holidays
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for: