You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
POWER INTEGRATIONS LYT0002P
LED Driver, AC / DC, 66 kHz, DIP-7, -40 to 150 °C, TH, Boost/Buck/Buck-Boost/Flyback, 85 to 308 V
The actual product may differ from image shown
- POWER INTEGRATIONS POWER INTEGRATIONS
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Newark Part No.:
Add your own part number/reference to each product. This number will be added to the Order Confirmation, Invoice, Dispatch note, Web confirmation Email and Product Label
- Technical Datasheet:
- LYT0002P Datasheet
Want to see similar products? Simply select your required attributes below and hit the button ×
- Boost, Buck, Buck-Boost, Flyback
- Through Hole
Technical Documents (2)
- Output current (PF high) of 45mA (MDCM), 65mA (CCM) at 230VAC/30mA (MDCM), 40mA (CCM) at 85-308VAC
- Lowest component count, off-line switcher IC for non-isolated LED lighting applications
- High power factor meeting EU and USA requirements
- Very low component count, frequency jitter reduces EMI, no bias supply or transformer required
- Cost-effective LED driver, tight CC performance
- Comprehensive protection, LYTSwitch-0 supports different LED applications
- Allows designs that easily meet EU and NA standards for PFC in consumer lighting applications
- Flyback, buck, buck-boost and boost architectures are all supported by the LYTSwitch-0 family
- Accurate current limit with tight line and load regulation that is stable over wide temperature
- 66KHz operation together with frequency jittering insures a very low cost EMI filter
97 In stock Need more?
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Extra stock is available upon order to the Supplier Lead Time which is approximately 5/13/24
UK stock items are coming from our UK warehouse. Delivery time is 2-4 business days for in stock items.
Delivery in 2-4 business days
Order before 8pm EST standard shipping
Monday to Friday excluding National Holidays
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.