You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
POWER INTEGRATIONS LYT6070C-TL
LED Driver, 132 kHz, InSOP-24D, -40 to 105 °C, SMD, Constant Current/Voltage/Flyback, 85 to 305 V
The actual product may differ from image shown
- POWER INTEGRATIONS POWER INTEGRATIONS
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Newark Part No.:
Add your own part number/reference to each product. This number will be added to the Order Confirmation, Invoice, Dispatch note, Web confirmation Email and Product Label
- Technical Datasheet:
- LYT6070C-TL Datasheet
Want to see similar products? Simply select your required attributes below and hit the button ×
- Constant Current, Constant Voltage, Flyback
- Surface Mount
Technical Documents (2)
- Output power of 95W at 277VAC ± 15%, 85W at 85-305VAC, 110W at 380VDC /450VDC (open frame)
- Flyback CV/CC LED driver IC with integrated high voltage switch and FluxLink feedback,
- EcoSmart™ energy efficient, PowiGaN™ technology (up to 100W without heat sinks)
- Up to 94% efficiency across full load range, integrated FluxLink™, HIPOT-isolated, feedback link
- Exceptional CV/CC accuracy, independent of transformer design or external components
- Less than 30mW no-load including line sense (without PF front end),
- Thermal foldback ensures that power continues to be delivered (lower level) at elevated temperatures
- Designs with LYTSwitch-6 meet Energy Star and all global lighting energy efficiency regulations
- Input line OV with auto-restart, output fault OVP/UVP with auto-restart, open SR FET gate detection
- Reinforced insulation, isolation voltage >4000VAC, 100% production HIPOT compliance testing
1,865 In stock Need more?
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Extra stock is available upon order to the Supplier Lead Time which is approximately 5/13/24
UK stock items are coming from our UK warehouse. Delivery time is 2-4 business days for in stock items.
Delivery in 2-4 business days
Order before 8pm EST standard shipping
Monday to Friday excluding National Holidays
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
- Each (Supplied on Cut Tape)
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.
Select the options below to mix and match packaging types