You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 Lite, 2GB RAM, BCM2711, ARM Cortex-A72
The actual product may differ from image shown
Product Range Selector (Compute Module 4 Lite Series)See all from this product range
Want to see similar products? Simply select your required attributes below and hit the button ×
- Broadcom BCM2711
- 64-bit ARM Cortex-A72 v8
- 4 Cores
- 2GB LPDDR4
- VideoCore VI
- Compute Module 4 Lite w/ 2GB RAM
- I2C, SPI, PCIe Gen 2 x 1
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz 802.11 b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0 BLE
- Compute Module 4 Lite Series
Technical Documents (1)
- Features 2GB RAM, 0GB (Lite) eMMC storage
- VideoCore VI graphics, supporting OpenGL ES 3.x
- 4Kp60 hardware decode of H.265 (HEVC) video
- 1080p60 hardware decode and 1080p30 hardware encode of H.264 (AVC) video
- Dual HDMI interfaces, at resolutions up to 4K
- Single-lane PCI Express 2.0 interface
- Dual MIPI DSI display, and dual MIPI CSI-2 camera interfaces
- Gigabit Ethernet PHY with IEEE 1588 support
- 28 GPIO pins, with up to 6 x UART, 6 x I2C and 5 x SPI
- 55mm x 40mm board size
Available for back order
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.