You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
ROHDE & SCHWARZ RTH1022P22
Oscilloscope, Scope Rider RTH Series, 2 Channel, 200 MHz, 5 GSPS, 2 Mpts, 5.8 ns
The actual product may differ from image shown
- ROHDE & SCHWARZ ROHDE & SCHWARZ
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Newark Part No.:
Add your own part number/reference to each product. This number will be added to the Order Confirmation, Invoice, Dispatch note, Web confirmation Email and Product Label
View the full series and range associated to this part
- Scope Rider RTH Series
- Technical Datasheet:
- RTH1022P22 Datasheet
Product Range Selector (Scope Rider RTH Series)See all from this product range
Want to see similar products? Simply select your required attributes below and hit the button ×
- Scope Rider RTH Series
- 2 Channel
- 2 Mpts
- TFT LCD Colour
- Oscilloscope, Voltage Probe, Test Lead, 4GB microSD Card, Lithium-Ion Battery Pk, Pwr Supply, Manual
- 3 Years
Technical Documents (10)
- 2Mpts sample memory depth, 5G sample/s sampling rate
- Automatic measurement functions, multifunction wheel
- 10bit ADC & 9bit vertical resolution of overall system
- Wireless LAN and Ethernet for web based remote control and quick data access
- MicroSD card and USB device/host support
- Isolated channels CAT IV 600V/CAT III 1000V
- IP51 rugged, dust and water resistant housing
- VDE, CCSAUS and KC certified
- 72Wh, 11.25V lithium-ion rechargeable smart battery with 4h operating time
- Dimension of 201mm x 293mm x 74mm, weight with battery is 2.4Kg
Base unit (including standard accessories: one 500 MHz, 10:1, 600 V CAT IV voltage probe for each oscilloscope input channel, one 600 V CAT IV test lead per meter input; microSD card (installed in the instrument), compact manual, lithium-ion battery pack; power supply with plugs for EU, CH, UK, US, CAN, China, Australia), RTH-B222 bandwidth upgrade, RTH-K15 History and Segmented Memory.
Available for back order
1 more will be available on 12/20/23
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.