You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
SILICON LABS EFM8BB1LCK
Explorer Kit, EFM8BB10F8G-A-QSOP24, 8 bit, 8051
The actual product may differ from image shown
- SILICON LABS SILICON LABS
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Newark Part No.:
Add your own part number/reference to each product. This number will be added to the Order Confirmation, Invoice, Dispatch note, Web confirmation Email and Product Label
Want to see similar products? Simply select your required attributes below and hit the button ×
- Silicon Laboratories
- Busy Bee Board EFM8BB10F8G-A-QSOP24, Keil Compiler License, IDE, Toolset w/Simplicity Studio, Manual
Technical Documents (1)
- On board USB to C2 Debugger and EFM8BB10F8G-A-QSOP24
- 1 x LED, 1 x user button and 1 x reset button
- Breakout headers for every pin
- 20 pin connector for expansion cards, example BGX
- SOT-223 voltage regulator footprint for 3.3V rail (LM317 compatible)
- Solder jumpers for advanced debugging and developing options
1 x EFM8 BB1 low cost board (EFM8BB1LCB), 1 x EFM8 quick start card, Free Keil compiler license, no code limit, Free IDE and toolset with Simplicity Studio.
20 In stock Need more?
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Extra stock is available upon order to the Supplier Lead Time which is approximately 2/19/24
5 deliver in 2-4 business days - UK Stock
Order before 8pm EST standard shipping
Monday to Friday excluding National Holidays
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.